PPA Tournament of Champions: Thu Aug 17 - Sun Aug 20, 2022
WHEN & WHAT:
- Wed Aug 17 - Singles for Pro Men & Women
- Thu Aug 18 - Pro Mixed Doubles
- Fri Aug 19 - Pro Women's Doubles & Pro Men's Doubles
- Sat Aug 20 - Championship Saturday!!
HOW TO WATCH:
- Thursday - Saturday matches will be streamed to PPA’s YouTube channel and PPA’s Facebook page starting at I believe, 12pm ET / 9am PT.
- Championship Sunday will be streamed on Fox Sports 1. (How to watch Fox Sports 1)
TIDBITS OF INTEREST:
- TOC, founded by John A. Gullo, was the first pro tournament with prize money.
- Weather forecast.
- Full team & player list available here at PickleballTournaments.com.
THIS POST SPONSORED BY: Jigsaw Health #ThursdayThreads. Not only does Jigsaw Health make the best hydration & recovery products for Pickleballers that keep you energized & cramp-free on the courts, Jigsaw also makes funny Pickleball shirts like this one: Pickle Like A Champion Today
#ThursdayThreads are available in comfy tri-blend t-shirts, sports performance shirts, tank-tops, etc. And in various colors and sizes! (There's even shower curtains and skateboards.) Click here to browse through the entire #ThursdayThreads collection.
Bwraaaaack...Thx for using PickleballParrot.com! ;-)
Please share this post on your social channels to help grow Pro Pickleball!
And check out the full upcoming Pro Pickleball schedule here.