WHEN & WHAT:
- Thu Apr 7 - Singles for Pro Men & Women
- Fri Apr 8 - Pro Mixed Doubles; Men's Sr. Pro Singles
- Sat Apr 9 - Pro Women's Doubles & Pro Men's Doubles; Mixed Doubles Sr. Pro
- Sun Apr 10 - Championship Sunday; Men's Doubles Sr. Pro
HOW TO WATCH:
- All Thursday - Saturday matches will be streamed to PPA’s YouTube channel and PPA’s Facebook page from, I believe, 12pm ET / 9am PT until approx 7pm ET / 4pm PT.
- Championship Sunday will be announced on Saturday. Please subscribe to this website (or refresh this page) for updates.
TIDBITS OF INTEREST:
- This tournament will be played at the Little Valley Sports Complex in St. George, Utah.
- Weather forecast for St. George looks sunny and warm with some overcast and potential rain on Sunday.
- I believe PPA will be releasing Pro draws on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning on their website, PPATour.com, so check there for seeding.
- In Women's Doubles Pro, Catherine Parenteau & Lea Jansen are playing together; Jessie Irvine & Anna Bright are playing together.
- In Men's Doubles Pro, Matt Wright is not attending, so Riley Newman is teaming up with AJ Koller.
- In Mixed Doubles, in Matt's absence, Lucy Kovalova is teaming up with Rob Nunnery. Also, Ben Johns & Anna Leigh Waters are back at it again.
WHO: Full team & player list available here at PickleballTournaments.com.
THIS POST SPONSORED BY: Jigsaw Health #ThursdayThreads. Not only does Jigsaw Health make the best hydration & recovery products for Pickleballers that keep you energized & cramp-free on the courts, Jigsaw also makes funny Pickleball shirts like this one: Hit Ball
#ThursdayThreads are available in comfy tri-blend t-shirts, sports performance shirts, tank-tops, etc. And in various colors and sizes! (There's even shower curtains and skateboards.) Click here to browse through the entire #ThursdayThreads collection.
Bwraaaaack...Thx for using PickleballParrot.com! ;-)
Please share this post on your social channels to help grow Pro Pickleball!
And check out the full upcoming Pro Pickleball schedule here.