WHEN & WHAT:
- Fri Sep 23 - Pro Mixed Doubles; Sr. Pro Mixed Doubles.
- Sat Sep 24 - Pro Men's & Women's Doubles; Sr. Pro Men's & Women's Doubles.
- Sun Sep 25 - Pro Singles; Sr. Pro Singles.
HOW TO WATCH:
- The livestream will be starting each day at, I believe, 1pm ET / 10am PT, and broadcast to APP’s YouTube Channel and APP’s Facebook page.
TIDBITS OF INTEREST:
- This tournament will be played at Spare Time Sports Club / Johnson Ranch P/Ball Complex in Roseville, CA.
- The weather forecast looks very nice.
- The purse is $40,000.
- This is a "Tier 2" APP event, so the "Championship Sunday" format will not be in effect.
- The "Sacramento Open Shootout (Prize Money)" is slated to begin Thu Sep 22 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT, and it includes a handful of interesting teams (Anna Bright & Beth Bellamy, Wyatt Stone & Hayden Patriquin, Brian Ashworth & Dalton Varva, etc.) But I don't know if this event will be livestreamed. Stay tuned...
WHO: Find the full player list and brackets on PickleballTournaments.com
THIS POST SPONSORED BY: Jigsaw Health Pickleball Hydration Stack™ Did you know there’s actually 2 types of muscle cramps? Click here to learn why we can help with both kinds…
Bwraaaaack...Thx for using PickleballParrot.com! ;-)
Please share this post on your social channels to help grow Pro Pickleball!
And check out the full upcoming Pro Pickleball schedule here.