WHEN & WHAT:
- Thu Aug 11 - Pro Men's & Women's Singles; Sr. Pro Mixed Doubles.
- Fri Aug 12 - Pro Mixed Doubles; Sr. Pro Men's & Women's Doubles.
- Sat Aug 13 - Pro Men's & Women's Doubles; Singles for Sr. Pro Women & Men.
- Sun Aug 14 - Championship Sunday for Pro events.
HOW TO WATCH:
- The livestream will be starting each day at, I believe, 10am ET / 7am PT, and broadcast to APP’s YouTube Channel and APP’s Facebook page.
- For afternoon medal matches, I believe coverage will switch exclusively to ESPN+ (How to watch ESPN+)
- Not sure yet on where Championship Sunday will stream, and not sure on start time. Keep an eye on APP’s Facebook page since they do a good job of updates.
TIDBITS OF INTEREST:
- This tournament will be played at Veterans Park in Hamilton Township, NJ.
- The weather forecast looks good except for a chance of rain today.
- This is a "Tier 1" APP event, so the purse is $50K, and the "Championship Sunday" format will be in effect.
- WHO: Find the full player list and brackets on PickleballTournaments.com
THIS POST SPONSORED BY: Jigsaw Health Pickleball Hydration Stack™ Did you know there’s actually 2 types of muscle cramps? Click here to learn why we can help with both kinds…
Bwraaaaack...Thx for using PickleballParrot.com! ;-)
Please share this post on your social channels to help grow Pro Pickleball!
And check out the full upcoming Pro Pickleball schedule here.