Bwraaaaack!! Good morning dear readers! It's nice to get back to some Pro Pickleball action this weekend. :)
But first, my apologies for neglecting to send an email earlier this week for DUPR's Pickleball Night in America, Beer City Open edition. You can find the replay here. I've been hard at work to get ready The Orchard @ Jigsaw Health ready in time for our first Tuesday Night Pickleball™ event, starting Tue Aug 2. (Check out our progress on @OrchardPickleball Instagram)
WHEN & WHAT:
- Thu Jul 21 - Pro Men's & Women's Singles; Sr. Pro Mixed Doubles.
- Fri Jul 22 - Pro Mixed Doubles; Sr. Pro Men's & Women's Doubles.
- Sat Jul 23 - Pro Men's & Women's Doubles; Singles for Sr. Pro Women & Men.
- Sun Jul 24 - Championship Sunday for Pro events.
HOW TO WATCH:
- The livestream will be starting each day at, I believe, 12pm ET / 9am PT, and broadcast to USA Pickleball's YouTube Channel and USAP Pickleball's Facebook page.
- Each day at approx 5pm ET / 2pm PT, for the medal matches, coverage will switch exclusively to ESPN+ (How to watch ESPN+)
- I believe Championship Sunday will stream exclusively to ESPN+. Unclear on start time.
TIDBITS OF INTEREST:
- This tournament will be played at Belknap Park in Grand Rapids, MI.
- The weather forecast for Grand Rapids has a chance of afternoon thunderstorms. :(
- This is a "Tier 1" APP event, so the purse is $90K, and the "Championship Sunday" format will be in effect.
- WHO: Find the full player list and brackets on PickleballTournaments.com
THIS POST SPONSORED BY: Jigsaw Health Pickleball Hydration Stack™ Did you know there’s actually 2 types of muscle cramps? Click here to learn why we can help with both kinds…
Bwraaaaack...Thx for using PickleballParrot.com! ;-)
Please share this post on your social channels to help grow Pro Pickleball!
And check out the full upcoming Pro Pickleball schedule here.